Monday 12 January 2015

before x-mas

Haven't posted in a while now so better catch up.
Before Christmas we all went to see Elf in the BGET in town. I love those musical type things so I was over the moon when we were watching it hahaha. Had such a good day with friends etc and ate food !! Me and Saz Mc had a little photoshoot I would post pics but this stupid computer wont let me!
We finished earlier than any other year, it was great so Christmas came early! The girls, aka Chloe saz c saz mc sinead and I (Meabhdh was at family event) took wrights on the 23rd of December, kinda irrelevant, but sure was a greeeeeat, eventful, tearful happy kinda sorta night
 New years was great, must say Clane is pretty cool like totally awesome!!!!!!!! :) saz c home american realist bro klo and eh sinead lee

Anyway before xmas was pretty cool, 2k14 was alri

No comments:

Post a Comment